Monday, August 24, 2009

Don't stop believin'

So.....

This might sound crazy ...but in the very short week that I have been doing all this weight loss stuff I have already found myself feeling better.
Maybe its psychological.....Maybe I am just tricking myself into feeling better but I swear to you there is something just a tad bit different and I cant quite put my finger on it....
Maybe its the fact that I find myself wanting to cook more ....wanting to figure out the points in a meal and make it in my own kitchen. The satisfaction of sitting down to something good and healthy and hearty.
Maybe its the long term goals.....Seeing myself in a few weeks....months...years.
Maybe its knowing that with the loss aspect I will gain more confidence in other areas.
Maybe its the excitement of knowing that with the more I lose the closer I can possibly get to getting rid of high blood pressure medicines that I take on a daily basis.
Its gonna happen and that has me very excited.
Peace

1 comment:

mary said...

I don't think it's crazy. It doesn't take that long to start feeling the effects of healthy living. I'm really proud of you at one week! Hang in there and keep on keeping us posted.