Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Put on A Happy Face.....

So......

Today was my first day on my new eating habit that I met a friend for lunch at Chappys ....I hate to day diet for some reason, Call me nuts.
I was a little worried about meeting for lunch since I am still very green with all this new stuff of counting points and watching portion size but I was very pleased with the HUGE salad I got ....I had unsweet tea with lemon and really enjoyed it all.
I worried for no reason I guess.....

I realized today that one year ago today I was in the Gulf Of Alaska doing a little fishing.....Such an amazing trip and made me also realize how much I enjoyed being up there .....Beautiful country for sure.

I mentioned on FB but I will say it here also ...I am SICK to death of all things political ...just tired of it ...to the point that I get antsy when politics comes up.
I used to have a rather full bodied debate with a guy at church but lately I just sit and let him go on ....I am tired of it all.
Thats all I got folks ...I am headed to watch some West Wing

1 comment:

Laura Mielke said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. Would love to get together and cook one night with you!