Friday, August 14, 2009

Something New....

So......
I have decided to take a new approach to my blog and the posts that I make ....Tomorrow will be the first post in this new direction but you can see the changes I have made already.
New Title.....New Layout....New Picture...
So this is just a primer for whats to come ....
My goal will be to post everyday about the ups and downs of something that is a big deal in my life..... A daily diary for me and you.
If I am being honest I have to say that I stole this idea after seeing Julia and Julie last week...Really good movie by the way. But she blogged about something big and it got me to thinking .....
This will be my attempt to keep all my friends in the loop of big changes that I hope will be coming ...
Suprises around every corner ....

4 comments:

Laura Mielke said...

I'm hooked already! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

TRANSLATE!

Jason said...

Who is this posting in another language ....I think its Luke being silly ...

Maughry said...

I love the new look and the new idea and I'm excited to see more frequent posting as well :-)

I saw Julie & Julia last week and LOVED it. I'm glad you were inspired.