Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Age of Not Believing

So.....

I have my fans cheering me on.
I am thrilled to let folks know the small steps of progress I have been making ...My whole life is different and I know i might sound like a broken record
When I started this diet I had this fear that I would be missing something
I hated the thought of "depriving" myself of certain foods.Yet, I have already come to the realiazation that I have never deprived myself...not yet anyway. I am just altering the way I eat.
I have always been a "weird" eater. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that ....I could go days without giving a thought to food. Some folks live for breakfast and look forward to lunch and crave dinner. Not me....its just a means to and end basically.
Now I am working on making changes that will be with me for life.
That is why this blog is so important to me. I need it!
I have had to forgive myself for getting to 381 pounds, but I will NEVER forget.
I will not forget the humiliation or struggles. How much I put myself through these past years as a fat man ...
The future looks bright ...

I do not need to be the most popular, just honest with myself . I am guessing I will have small victories and some disasters along the way ....but its all forward progress for me. I have stepped fully into making my life better...This is only the first step. Whats next ?? You are just going to have to stay tuned and find out....
As the late Jim Fyffe used to say " we've got out laces tightened and our eyes blackened...lets get this started"

I am thinking that Thanksgiving will be easy for me, and so will every holiday perhaps.
Every day I will work harder to excercise more and eat healthier .....Its a new me. Just going to take time to get where I want to be

But you know what ?...I have a nice feeling of peace right now about all of this and where this is all going ....

No comments: