Friday, October 02, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To the Forum

Something funny I found out in the space known as the intrawebs ...enjoy. Funny things POSSIBLY overheard at the gym.


“I once had an out-of-body experience on that piece of equipment.”
“Wheeww… maybe I shouldn’t have donated blood right before my workout…”
“I couldn’t afford gel insoles so I filled my sneakers with chocolate pudding.”
“Y’know, if I could be any kind of animal in the world, I’d be a mammal.”
“Skateboarding on a treadmill is more exercise than it looks.”
“I’m just curious: what’s your social security number?”
“Excuse me… do you know where this gym’s smoking section is located?”
“I did 500 virtual jumping jacks this morning.”
“Mind if I change the TV to The Incontinence Channel?”
“Wanna see me make my muscle pop up?”
“Who filled my water bottle with Milk of Magnesia? Oh wait... I did."
“I have about 8,000 songs on my iPod, but they’re all Ricky Martin’s “Livin’ La Vida Loca.”
“You know what this gym needs? A Moon Bounce!”
“Aren’t these workout gloves soft? They’re made out of human skin.”
“I’m training for a 0K marathon.”
“Wow, the women’s locker room has a lot fewer urinals than the men’s.”
“Want a piece of my garlic-onion-banana gum?”
“Excuse me, but what’s a good exercise for your headtoid muscles?”
“Man, my thong is riding up.”
“You know, when I finish my workout, I feel like a beautiful butterfly.”
“My name’s Jack, but you can call me Zsa Zsa.”

See yall tomorrow

No comments: