Friday, October 30, 2009

In My Own Little Corner

So....

I have to work today and will be out of pocket tonight but wanted to fill everyone in on my weigh in today ...
I lost 2.5lbs after last weekend of drinking really good beer and not staying on like I should...I have to say I was VERY pleased ...It also shows me that I can go off on a weekend and relax some and have a good time and STILL BE HONEST about my points and do fine. That was a big deal for me ...a test I guess
so as of today

Starting Weight-381lbs
Todays Loss-2.5lbs
Total to Date Loss-35.5
Todays Weight-346lbs

So yeah ...I am happy !!

Also thanks to everyone out there who gave me feedback on the gym question. I stopped this morning after weigh in and joined Planet Fitness. For me at this time its the best thing going. For $39.99 startup and $10.00 a month with NO CONTRACT...it was a no brainer right now.
Go to their site and see all their equipment. They got A TON of stuff for a much much lower cost...So I am excited.

Halloween post coming tomorrow but till then ...
Whats your favorite Halloween candy and scary movie ?

1 comment:

Eleanor said...

You are so close to your 10%, at which point your body will be thanking you in some real ways for what you're doing for yourself!!

And yes -- the "gift" of Weight Watchers is that it is about long-term life change, and that includes the occasional nod to just enjoying ourselves, knowing that it's a TREAT and not a slide.

Favorite Trick or Treat candy -- I am a sucker for Smarties and Tootsie Rolls and Tootsie Roll Pops.