Sunday, October 04, 2009

Dont Know Why

So ......

I have managed to increase the readership of my blog. I am happy about that...I am glad if someone gets something from these posts....its Great to hear that.

One of the main questions I keep getting is why now? Why Now ? WHY NOW ?
Why have I decided at this point that its time to get serious about my health....I dont know why or have ONE reason but here goes

Here are a few things....
  • I felt bad.
  • I struggled to sit in a airplane seat.
  • The clothes I had fit tight and the closet was full of stuff I had not worn in years.
  • I was scared.
  • I was tired of being worried about whether or not I could sit in a booth at a restaurant.
  • I want to see my nephews get older and graduate. Get Married
  • I want to buy clothes in the regular section of stores. Big and Tall comes with a BIGGER pricetag
  • Seeing my Dad die from a massive heart attack and stroke is not something I want to see repeated with me. I could have those genes naturally but I am going to do all I can to lower my risk and get my heart in a good place
  • I looked bad.
  • I was tired of feeling tired.
  • I sweat alot...ugh its just gross.
  • Dream to hike the AT. Part or all will do
  • I have two beautiful goddaughters that will need me to spoil them with toys and books and trips to the movies.
  • I got alot of living left to do

So there ya go ....just a few things ...more might be added later...

One more thing ..a few things to always remember when you are trying to survive a zombie infested America....Rule number 2-Double Tap and Rule number 3-Never trust a bathroom.

No comments: