Sunday, October 18, 2009

Puttin' On The Ritz

So......

I hate shopping for clothes....
You see I have to shop in the big and tall stores. Or the big and tall sections of stores. The selection is limited. They cost more....and add to that I just feel like crap when I am shopping for stuff.
See here's the deal....and this is a bit of a confession for me. I want to be that cool guy who dresses really nice. I want to wear stuff that they dont sell in the big and tall stores. I want to feel good about what I am wearing.....My dad ALWAYS dressed nice. .I want to dress nice like my dad.
Some of yall are saying " but you do dress nice"....And I appreciate that but I dont dress the way I want to ...and that bothers me ....makes me sad. See when you are overweight you have to get what will fit not what looks the best.
but thats changing...

Until about 10 weeks ago I did not have an option....and while I am still going to be buying from the big and tall stores for a while I am already thinking about the day when I can go in whatever store and buy and not even consider going to the big and tall section. Right now I am going to invest in a good tailor to take some things in ...

THis all excites me ...I am excited to buy a suit for the first time in my life, well the first one since I wore a pastel suit at Easter in 1982(suprising I know). I am excited to buy nicer clothes online from a place and know they will fit and not have to send them back

This is small thing that I am excited about ...I also think I might do a Blog post series about what I am looking forward to in the future ...
Thats all I got tonight
Peace
AND .....

What are you excited about today?

No comments: