Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Monster Mash

BOO!!

Happy Halloween to everyone ...Today found me finishing up the final stuff for several costumes that the Youth are wearing tonight at the Fall Festival.
Not alot to report on the diet front today except this ...Halloween Candy is the work of the Devil, I mean really!
Fun Size Candy can do some serious damage to your diet efforts. Sure I will have ONE little bitty Snickers...and one little tiny Butterfinger....and I guess one little small Hershey bar cant hurt, Right ?
But the next thing you know you got your head buried deep in a bag of Mary Janes and no end is in sight.....
Not for me this year though ....I enjoy Halloween and have for years but this year I will stick to having an apple or two dipped in some fat free caramel. I will enjoy the smell of the pumpkin bread that I baked but will grab a Fiber One bar instead of a slice. I will have another glass of water instead of a hot cup of Hot Chocolate.
Its a broken record and you will have to tell me to shut up but things are different this time for me and there is no looking back.
So to all you ghouls, witches and goblins out there ENJOY your night ...Have a Fun Size candy bar for me ...
Happy Halloween to Everyone !! Be Safe !!

No comments: