Sunday, October 18, 2009

A New Born Feeling

So.....

My apologies for not posting Friday or Saturday but both days found me pretty busy and away from the computer.
I went on Saturday to weigh in and sound that I had lost another 3lbs!!

To Date

Starting Weight-381 lbs
Saturdays Loss-3 lbs
Loss to Date- 33 lbs
Weight Today- 348.5

I am once again very proud of myself and what I have managed to do in the last few weeks. I start week Ten today and its hard to believe that 9 WEEKS have already flown by....AND getting below that 350 mark was a huge psychological thing for me ...YAY. If you ahve ever been to the doctor then you know that their scales typically only go up to 350. That was always a source of embarassment for me...Not any more!

One great problem I have already run into is my clothes are starting to not fit me right at all.
My shirts are ok but my pants are getting way too baggy. Especially in the waist and thigh area...I can pull the waist tighter with my belt but then they gather in the waist area....I dont like that....SO I either need to go see someone about having them altered or buy some new pants at least. I know when you start changing a pair of pants there is only so much you can do before the total fit and look of those pants changes.
Any suggestions from you montgomery folks as to where I should take my stuff? A good seamstress? Tailor?
Let me know
Have a great weekend
Peace and Love

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Tang's alters pants for really cheap.There's one in East Mont and one in Cloverdale.

I will say that wearing clothes that fit only helps keep you motivated while you're losing weight. It might be cheaper not to buy "in between" clothes, but if everything looks too big that you can't see the changes in your appearance quite as much.

And hooray for another 3 lbs!