Saturday, October 10, 2009

One Way Out

So.....

Well....Not alot today....Its been a low key laid back Saturday afternoon spent with friends around the TV watching college football. Auburn lost...Alabama won. If I was looking for something to get me to drinking a stiff drink.... I think I could easily point to Auburn and the way they planned. WOW ...

Today was weigh in day at Weight Watchers and here are the results. I lost another 3.5 lbs!!!
Who has two thumbs and is excited ??? THIS GUY !!!!
I cannot begin to tell everyone out there in the world how friggin excited I am to have lost that much this week AND to know that it brings my 8 week total up to 30lbs!!!!
How great is that ....?? I am gonna brag a bit ...I am very proud of myself. I am pleased with how I have so far said no to the temptations (and The Drifters ) I have been able to make the right choices when I have eaten out. I have managed to keep myself accountable. I have gotten a TON of help from my friends and family. THANKS to everyone but mainly thanks to myself for showing ME that I can do this and can continue ....
So....to date

Starting Weight-381 lbs
Lost today - 3.5 lbs
Total To Date- 30 lbs
Todays Weight - 351 lbs.

There is only one way for me ...and its in the direction that I am headed. My health and well being are finally for the first time dictating whats best for me and you know what ...I like it.

Thats all I have for tonight ....I am content right now.

Peace

Peace.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for 30 lbs lost!

Valerie said...

Yay! 30lbs is such a milestone- hooray!

(P.S. +10 points for the drifters joke- I got it)

Eleanor said...

I am just incredibly proud of you!

mary said...

Wow!!! 30 lbs in 8 weeks is amazing. Seriously, I know I tell you this a lot but you really are an inspiration! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome man! Quite a milestone and doing it the right way. Can't wait for 50 :)

Ryan