Monday, October 26, 2009

They Cant Take That Away From Me

John,Lane, Steve, Jason and Nick....the men of Man Weekend In The Woods.
So.....


How yall been ? We had a great weekend in the woods last weekend. I think its safe to say that Man Weekend In The Woods was a great success and we are already looking towards next year to perhaps round two.


Of course I was a little worked up about the eating situation while away ....This was the first weekend I have not weighed in since I started and the first time I was away from a fairly structured eating schedule.


I did fine....


We went to the grocery store once we were in NC and we each bought a pile of stuff ....My pile was fairly healthy. ....Low fat...salad stuff, apples, low fat wheat thins....etc.

Did I eat perfect ? No.....but I managed to stay within my points and I am fine with that ....

sometimes you gotta dance with the one who brung ya, ya know?


I will weigh in this week and then our local WW place is closed on Saturday so that will put me next week weighing in again later than usual. THEN I go to Mobile over night for a thing and will miss yet another regular weigh in.....

Luckily they have plenty of other days that you can go and get weighed so not really a big deal for me ...


After a weekend in beautiful NC I am ready to get back into the swing of things and slide into fall times then into Christmas....Its gonna be a great end to a great year.


On a sad note....a young man by the name of Cole Ellis died on Monday morning. I did not know Cole but I know two of his friends from Trinity here in Montgomery. His family and his friends are absolutely devestated by this tragic turn of events...

Prayers would be appreciated for everyone dealing with this ....Thanks


2 comments:

The Major's Wife said...

do you know how Cole died, so sad, I heard the news in church today

Jason said...

It was suicide. Very tragic ...