Monday, October 05, 2009

You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You

So....

This is what I think about low fat foods. I like um....
I have had to change the way I look at food.
I have portion issues, which are better, but will never be cured.
There is a difference between eating a head of cauliflower and a gallon of "low-fat" ice cream. If you have this issue do not try to fool yourself.
I sometimes do think that one mistake might ruin me.
I hear and read about people having 8000 calorie nights with ice cream, cake and pizza. I have also seen how hard it is for them to get back on track. I can not do that. Not now, not ever.
I have had those days before and I know how hard it is to get back on track. Not again.
I know that drinking water means nothing if I eat like crap.
I know that walking for 3 miles means nothing if I eat 10,000 calories.
I have to stay on my points. If not, I will be fooling myself like I have for almost thirty-six years.
I need to do this Every. Single. Day.
I have too many people who want me to succeed. Myself included
I will not fail!

G'night all ...

No comments: