Wednesday, September 30, 2009

All I Ask Of You

So.....

Last night I actually went to sleep sitting in the chair and decided to take it to the bed and I did not post ...so here goes

I hate motivational quotes.
I hate the fact that people try to say something so fantastic.
I hate the fact that people look for them so they can make it trough the day.
Dieters always look for motivational quotes.
They feel the need to be inspired by others.
People need to inspire themselves they want that "magic trigger".
When they are having a bad day, they can look at a poster or Twitter and see some quote:"Reach for the stars! You might get one, and they are low calorie!"

Ugh ....

They see the quote and then think "Thank God I just read that! You are right, life is not about food.Why didn't I think of that!"

A quote does nothing for me. People inspire me. People motivate me.
Anyone can make a quote.Were those people great mothers/fathers?
Did those people follow through with their goals.
Were these people as inspirational as their quotes?

I get inspired every day by looking in the mirror.
Actions speak louder than words.

The only quote I like is " yeah, I want to get this shirt in a large"