Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dancing Through Life

So......

Weight Watchers is BIG.... HUGE on keeping track of every food item that you place into your body. They call it tracking and it can be a real big pain in the buttocks. But for me its totally worth it.

This is a very easy way to monitor yourself to see if you are staying within your points. From the start it helps you begin to become more aware of what you are eating. You can go back weeks ago and see what you were eating ...If it was keeping you full and satisfied..etc. It also allows a place for you to factor in excercise.
You begin to notice right off the bat what works and what does not work for you .
You notice when you are hungry and what has helped in the past to help get you past it...You see how being accountable to yourself and honest with yourself can lead you to success.

Have I written everything down ? No....but I am going to say that 95% of what I eat gets written down.
I write down what I drink....when I excercise.

I want to take a quick moment to say hello to someone who is possibly reading this for the first time ...
A lady at church that I adore and respect has recently started reading and has been incredibly positive with me and my efforts to lose weight.
We had a great talk last Wednesday and I just wanted to say THANKS Rochelle...I appreciate your prayers and support.

Thats it folks....house lights are coming up ...bows have been taken....the team has left the field...we have arrived at the end of another blog post!!
Peace and see yall tomorrow

No comments: