Saturday, September 19, 2009

Here I'll Stay

So....

Today was my usual thing and I went to weight in .....After 5 weeks of new habits and excercise
I am pleased to annouce that I lost 3lbs this past week with a total of 21 in 5 weeks....
As it stands

Starting weight-381lbs
Total lost to date-21lbs
Todays weight-360lbs

I am just tickled actually ...sounds stupid for me to say..... but I am so incredibly pleased with myself ....AND I can already tell a difference in clothes...Just great !

I am still struggling with my weekend schedule and not getting enough fruit, veggies and water but I would like to say that I am getting better at it ...

On another note ...I got my notice in the mail today that I am needing to see my heart doc next week for another echogram....No big deal just keeping up with what my heart is doing and seeing if anything has changed since last time...
Prayers would be appreciated.

I am headed out to finish watching the game at N & L.....

Peace

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

You are doing GREAT, Jason!

mary said...

Congrats JMG!! I'm so impressed. You are making awesome progress. Keep it up!