Monday, September 14, 2009

As Time Goes By

So....

Today was really the first day since I started the diet that I found myself off schedule after making a pretty good breakfast.
I had a two egg white omelet with some low fat cheese in it ....two pieces of turkey sausage and one piece of toasted raisin bread.
Downhill from there ...
I did not eat anything else really till about 3 that afternoon after I was back from the funeral. By that time I was STARVING.
I did have an apple on my way to Tuskegee and I drank a ton of water on the way and that then presented another problem.
I had to use the bathroom almost as soon as I was seated in the church. An old church where the floors creak if you sneeze. No way I could even consider getting up to leave and go take a pee. Sorry if this is more than you are used to on my blog ...
But as the time crept by I was actually getting worried. What if the bathrooms did not work for some reason...you have to understand this church is not used on a regular basis anymore so the chance that something was not working was possible.
I was very uncomfortable ...but my dear readers you will be happy to know that I made it...WHEW.
Anyway ...back to my regular thing tomorrow ...no funerals...no out of town stuff. Just in the office drinking my water, eating my dried cranberries and apricots, an apple here or there and maybe doing some work between all of that...

Peace

No comments: