Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Out of My Dreams

So.....

A slight detour tonight ....I had an incredibly bad dream last night. Dead things after me ...me running and climbing over and through things. If you know me well enough then you have perhaps heard me tell about having dreams of a similar nature before. House full of dead people that grab at me in the bed.
Being trapped in a room with dead people with me fighting and clawing to get out.
ETC ETC ETC .....
The end of the dream found me sitting on the opposite side of the bed shaking and sweating a little.
I hate crap like this but would be hard pressed to find anyone who actually enjoys stuff like this.....

Tonight at church I ate a HUGE salad and part of the canned lasagna that was served....I actually pulled most of the noodles away and just ate the sauce and cheese. Not the best but I guess it could have been alot worse.
Had an early day at Chappys and will have another one tomorrow morning so I am trying to post early tonight ....
A quick heads up ....there will most likely not be a post on Friday night since I will be headed out of town ....but tune in Saturday night !!
Peace

No comments: