Sunday, September 13, 2009

There are Worse Things That I Could Do .

So....

Today I ate my first fast food sangwich for the first time in over a month .....I had to head up to Montevallo for a funeral and I was travelling with a few folks and the decision was made to stop at McDowells....It was also decided to get it to go and eat on the way. So that made it hard for me to get a salad so I opted for the chargrilled chicken sangwich which came with lettuce tomato and mayo ...It was 10pts. Had I told them no mayo it would have been 6pts. Not that bad I dont think....
I am just in from walking in the rain AGAIN and wanted to post some of these things I received in an email...some of cheesy but a couple of them were decent...

  • Live with the three E,s --Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
  • Read more books than you did in the previous year.
  • Dream more while you are awake.
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Forget issues of the past.
  • Invest your energy in the moment.
  • Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a begger. (not sure about this but its fun anyway ...
  • Smile and make people laugh more.
  • Dont take yourself too serious. No one else does
  • Agree to disagree from time to time.
  • Dont compare you life to others. We have no idea what their journy is all about.
  • No one is in charge of your happiness but you .
  • Forgive everyone for everything.
  • Stay in touch with friends. No matter how far away they are
  • You have all you need. Dont envy
  • Call your family and friends often.
  • Each day five something good to others.
  • Keep your limits
  • The best is yet to come.

One thing I have noticed in the past month is that I have read alot more ...Maybe its me keeping my mind off of snacking and what not but I have finished four books in the last four weeks. I usually average about two a month or so....So thats a good thing and another positive side effect of being on this diet .

Good night all ...

No comments: