Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Alone Together

So....

Would you agree with me that many things in life are better with two folks ?? Whether is going to the movies...Marriage, travel, birthdays ...the list could go on and on ...I would also like to add excercise to that mix ...You are more likely to be content on a higher level when you are doing things with a friend.
Things are easier and having that person with you is a wonderful addition to help you both reach those weight loss goals. Sharing the journey.

I walked tonight and went with Laura M again.....Although you are walking, moving at a pretty good clip...wondering if you will make the three miles (we came REALLY close)...you can still share and laugh and talk about stuff.
For me its a great chance to just let it all out and just go ....talk up a blue streak if you can....

I want to add that I also enjoy those nights when its just me ....So perhaps this is a happy mix of the two ...walk alone ...walk together.
The song I chose for my title tonight speaks to that ...Alone Together. Find Chet Bakers version...Pretty good stuff

Sounds perfect for my excercise life.
Peace
Good Night and Good Luck (thanks ERM)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The summer I lived with the Gates, we joked that I lost 10 pounds while Stephanie gained them, because while I picked up her hiking/walking habits, she picked up my ice cream habits. :) Yes, all things are better with friends by your side.