Saturday, September 05, 2009

Tiger Rag

So.....

A fairly quiet Saturday for me ....Just getting home from listening to most of the Auburn game and watching some of the Bama game at the Mielke's. For some reason tonight I am pretty dang tired and can't put a finger on what's causing it ...just feel whipped and run down tonight...anyway.

Went for my weekly weigh in and am happy to let every one know who is following along that I managed to lose 3.5 pounds this past week and once again I am quite pleased.

So here are the numbers...

Starting weight-381 lbs
Todays weight-365.5 lbs
Total lost -15.5 lbs in three weeks.

I am very happy to continue to hear from all the folks out there who are following along on the journey with me. One thing that is very nice is that when I tell folks I am doing this they just get really into hearing about whats going on....They ask questions, they throw support my way, etc ..
It's that kind of thing that encourages you even more to keep going and going. I say THANKS again to everyone...

So, not alot to report tonight except that ....a good quiet day in Lake Wobegon.
More tomorrow ....
Peace and Good Night

5 comments:

Eleanor said...

Very pleased for you, Jason!

Stephanie said...

Yay for 15 lbs!

I'm going to post a couple of scone recipes later in the week. Just didn't want you to think I had forgotten.

Anonymous said...

Way to go man! Keep it up...Let's see how much you can do by the last day of the year....

Ryan

Mary Tyler S. said...

Way to go Jason!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jason! You keep losing and Auburn keep winning!
You do know that Knology carried the Auburn game on Channel 158, don't you?